DAIKIN VRV IV ( Cooling & Heating)
- World's Most Advanced Air Conditioning System
- With Innovative VRT Technology
- Full DC Inverter Scroll Compressors
- Daikin’s VRV IV systems integrate advanced technology to provide comfort control with maximum energy efficiency and reliabilty
- Landscaping of terrace garden (7000 sq.ft.) with covered seating, lift up to terrance and surrounded by water body and fountain..
Double Glass (tempered) Protection / Weather Protection
- Glass used in double glazing window for thermal insulation is known as Low E, or low-emissivity glass.
- It has a transparent metallic coating that works in two ways to economise heating energy.
- The dual action coating reflects heat back out of the room, whilst not allowing heat and light from the sun (known as passive solar heat gain) to pass through and protects against rain.
- Double wall Protection for weather changes like moisture and sun heat.
- Living and Dining room with high quality Italian Marble.
- Master bedroom with wooden Flooring
- All other rooms with high grade vitrified tiles flooring
- Kichen with vitrified tiles
PTC (Post-Tensioning Construction) Slab
- Construction of post-tensioned slabs on grade is very similar to using reinforcing steel, except for the tensioning step. Cables are arranged as indicated by the engineer and chaired to run through the center of the slab.
- This kind of construction is for clear vision through out living room without any pillars.
- Broader than normal stair case of 6 Ft.
- Automatic elevators with stainless steel finish from schindler.